Let’s celebrate the season and Small Business Shopping Day!
From 10am – 3pm, Friday, November 28 and Saturday November 29, 2014
Don’t miss this opportunity to shop for beautiful textiles and accessories from around the world when ClothRoads opens its doors to greet YOU and celebrate the season!
This is a 2-day extension of our annual Open Studio in Loveland. And we actually have a new Studio space ready for shopping year around.
Hundreds of Do Good Holiday Gift Ideas
- hand-knitted hats from Peru, hand-gloves from Estonia
- silk scarves from India, Madagascar, Laos with natural dyes
- ikat cloth and accessories from Uzbekistan, Ecuador, Laos
- handwoven naturally-dyed bags from Peru, Indonesia, Laos
- embroidery from Chiapas and the Amazon
- block print fabric from India
- organic cottons from Laos and Guatemala
- home decorating accessories including handwoven pillows, table runners from Amazon, Laos, India, Guatemala, Myanamar, Philippines, and Peru
- indigo textiles from El Salvador, Japan, Laos, India
- fabric trimmings using traditional backstrap weaving
- collection of handmade dolls, felted and knitted animals from Nepal, Africa, India and Laos
All products featured at ClothRoads.com support artisan-made women cooperatives dedicated to creating a sustainable environment for the artists and their families.