- This event has passed.
ClothRoads Holiday Open House
November 22, 2013 - November 24, 2013
Don’t miss this opportunity to shop for beautiful textiles and accessories from around the world when ClothRoads opens its doors to greet YOU and celebrate the season!
This is our 4th Annual Open Studio in Loveland.
Hundreds of Do Good Holiday Gift Ideas
- hand-knitted hats from Peru
- silk scarves from India, Madagascar, Laos with natural dyes
- ikat cloth and accessories from Uzbekistan, Ecuador
- handwoven naturally-dyed bags from Peru, Indonesia, Laos
- embroidery from Chiapas and the Amazon
- block print fabric from India
- organic cottons from Laos and Guatemala
- home decorating accessories including handwoven pillows, table runners from Ethiopia, Laos, India, Guatemala, and Peru
- indigo textiles from Mali, Japan, Laos, India
- fabric trimmings using traditional backstrap weaving
All products featured at ClothRoads.com support artisan-made women cooperatives dedicated to creating a sustainable environment for the artists and their families.